Monday, May 7, 2012

REVIEW: River Cast by Samantha Young

Title: River Cast (The Tale of Lunarmorte #2)
Author: Samantha Young
Date Published: 10/10/11


Synopsis:
Enter a world of fierce wolves, stunning magic and romance... 


Swept into the world of the Daylight Coven, Caia is caught between her loyalty to the Daylights and her new insight into the hearts of the Midnights. As more obstacles are thrown in her and Lucien's way, Caia is pushed further adrift from him and Pack Errante. With no one to turn to, Caia has to make the most difficult choice of all... 


Who does she truly belong with? The Daylights or the Midnights?


YA Paranormal Romance recommended for ages 16 and up.


My Rating:

My Review:
I was swept away with the first book in this novel and this one definitely does not disappoint with the continuation of Caia's journey.

This story is filled with even more tension between Caia and Lucien along with jealousy and betrayal. 

I personally loved being able to read from Jae and Ryders perspectives. They really are amazing supporting characters and I found myself caring about them and their story just as much as Caia and Luciens. 

Samantha Young reveals answers to questions you may have had in the first book along with leaving us with more mysteries to uncover in the 3rd book.

I am a huge fan of this series. 

2 comments:

Theshortone08 said...

I really liked the different POVs in this book too.

Danmark said...

I have a major author crush on Samantha Young right now! LOL! She is so amazingly talented and her work is so original it's like a breath of fresh air!

Post a Comment