REVIEW: Visions by Sara Daniell





Title: Visions (Holly Nather Trilogy #1)
Author: Sara Daniell
Date Published: 3/1/2012


Synopsis:
"Every guy I seem to date ends up resembling the reeking material that janitors and plumbers both deal with on a daily basis. You get my metaphor. In summary, it is safe to say that my dating life really, really sucks." -- Holly 


It is Holly's first year in college and the most exciting thing in her life is her classes. She doesn't have any luck with dating and doesn't have many friends. 


Her life is terribly boring until she receives a text message from a unknown person. Life as Holly knows it will forever change by responding to that one single text. She isn't too thrilled but will soon find herself falling in love with a complete stranger from another world.


My Rating:



My Review: 
Holly has no love life to speak of until she gets a random text one night asking for her to meet the person outside. Her first thought of course is "Is this guy crazy?" but as she learns more about him, she finds she can not stay away, for more reasons than just love.


I love Holly's attitude and wit. She is quite sarcastic and isn't afraid to speak her mind. My kind of girl. 


I wish the love would have been drawn out a bit more. For how much Holly tried to fight it, it really seemed she succumbed too quick. But it was a sweet romance, the kind I like. 


What a great debut by Sara Daniell.  


I'm very interested to see where this series goes. Can't wait for the next installment! 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I am SO happy you enjoyed it!! The second book will be out sometime in April! :) I will keep you updated!

    You can get a sneak peak of book #2, Secrets, on my blog!
    http://saradaniell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I really loved Luke and Holly togethertoo. Their love seemed real and possible even though I agree that it happened pretty quickly. Sara and I are hosting a giveaway where the winner will get books 1&2 in a Nook or Kindle virsion. I figured I'd mention it here since you liked the first book.

    ReplyDelete